Electronic Design and Research (EDR) is a biomedical and industrial research and development company formed in 1979.
The focus at EDR is efforts in supplementing the work of clients – where the idea is formed by the client and is developed to concrete reality by EDR.
The basic technology employed by EDR in its various projects is used, with only minor adjustments necessary, in a variety of fields; i.e., medical/biomedical, industry, communications and defense.
EDR is the first and, to date, the only company in Kentucky to receive three awards under the Federal SBIR program, which total more than $120,000.00.
EDR holds patents and/or has patents pending on the following inventions:
MULTIPLE PARALLEL INPUT NOISE REDUCTION SYSTEM
RAPID EVALUATION of R-R INTERVAL
NONINVASIVE MONITORING INTRACRANIAL PRESSURE
FUNDAMENTAL and HARMONIC PULSE-WIDTH DISCRIMINATOR
PARALLEL INPUT SIGNAL PROCESSOR for LOW-LEVEL SIGNAL, HIGH-NOISE ENVIRONMENTS
TIME-VARIANT DATA PROCESSOR and RETRIEVAL
BUNDLE CARDIAC RECORDER
EDR has capability in the following categories:
I. BIOMEDICAL & INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH
– Our highly qualified staff; along with the expertise of our associates, enables EDR to provide knowledge of, and extensive practical experience in, the following areas:
Bioengineering/biocybemetics; biomedical; electrophysiological research; chemical protection against radiation; communication and speech; instrumentation; measurement (time and value); delta modulation; laser; ultrasound; computer; mathematics; signal analysis; multichannel signal processing
II. CUSTOM PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
– EDR provides complete custom product development – everything necessary to bring your Idea to reality – including design of microprocessor-based hardware, complete prototype facilities, testing, documentation, and packaging.
III. MATHEMATICAL & STATISTICAL DATA ANALYSIS
- EDR stands ready to provide:
– We have both in-house capabilities (through our subsidiary) and selected sub-contracting for precision instrumentation and prototype manufacturing.
VI. FDA REQUIREMENTS
– EDR complies with FDA regulations with regard to medical devices.
All contracts are negotiated and include:
* guarantee of performance
EDR has the experience, the objectivity, the capability, the desire and the integrity to assist in solving technical problems. Let us combine our abilities with yours to produce products that will make a contribution and which will generate revenue for the producers.
To determine how EDR may help you, please, Contact us.